New #1 contenders for WWE TagTeam championships

On Monday Night Raw 10/22/12 was the final match for the number one contenders for the WWE TagTeam championship. The title match will take place at Hell In A Cell this Sunday 10/28/12.

The final two TagTeams (learn more about the TagTeams here) were The team of Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara and Rhotes Scholars (which is a team of Damien Sandow & Cody Rhotes). Let me just say that their match was the opening match on Monday Night Raw and it was great match.

I can not remember when was the last time, Raw started with this good match, just a match in general. I was not really suprised to see the winners. So the winners and new number one contenders for WWE TagTeam championship is Team Rhotes Scholars (Damien Sandow & Cody Rhotes).

Now, they will face Team Hell No (Kane & Daniel Bryan) at Hell in a Cell this Sunday for the titles. Will Rhotes Scholars become new WWE TagTeam champions? Kane & Daniel Bryan said "hell no!" I guess we´ll see what happends.

Who will win? Tell me your opinion in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat