TagTeams in WWE

There is so many TagTeam right now in WWE, so i decided to do a post and tell them about all of them and how I feel about them.

Team Hell No! (WWE TagTeam champions)
TagTeam champions are Kane and Daniel Bryan. They are called Team Hell no. I absolutelly love this TagTeam. I think they are great together. Especially their argueing about who is going to start the match or who si the TagTeam champions. They are very great together.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara!
These two are so impressive. I love high flyers and these two are just meant to be togheter. I think they make a great TagTeam. Rey Mysterio is kinda like a teacher to another new exciting hight flyer which is Sin Cara. I believe Sin Cara is a future for WWE, because we all know Rey Mysterio´s career will end very soon, unfortunatelly. I love them as a TagTeam!

The Prime Time Players!
The team of Darren Young and Titus O´Neil. They both used to be in NXT. They both were rookie and they werent really that good. Darren Young´s pro was actually CM Punk, so he was not that popular. On the other hand, the pro of Titus O´Neil was a Hornswoggle, so Titus was really popular. But as a TagTeam they play a heel character. To be quite honest I am not really impress with them.

Team Cobro
The team of Santino Marella and Zack Ryder. They are super popular TagTeam, because they are both very popular and face wrestlers. Santino Marella used to be IC and United State´s champion and people love him for his Cobra move. Zack Ryder get a lot of reaction of his show Z True Long Island story. He is an internet champions and he was a United State´s champion. They are pretty funny and good, but not my favorites!

Rhotes Scholars!
The team of Cody Rhotes and Damien Sandow. Cody Rhotes is one of my favorite heel wrestler. He is fucking amazing. He was the intercontinental champion and he is the future, I belive. The got togehter with the new face in WWE, which is Damien Sandow. The intellectual saver of the masses. They are both hated and they make great hell TagTeam.

Primo & Epico!
I think they were a TagTeam champions, but I am not really sure. I dont really care about this mexican tagteam with Rosa Mensen dancing like a slut. I am not a fan of them. I dont see why they get so many oppurtunities. They are not impressive or exciting. They´re just boring to me!

What is your favorite TagTeam? Tell me in comments bellow... ;-) or tweet me @TheBetci15


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat