The Rock will face CM Punk at Royal Rumble

Almost a year ago I wrote an artical about the match between The Rock and whoever is WWE champion at that time at Royal Rumble. You can find it here. It is probably my most popular artical I ever wrote and let me just say, I was right.

We now know who will face The Rock at Royal Rumble for WWE championship this year and It will be CM Punk. I am super happy and excited about it, because I didnt believe CM Punk will be a champion year after the match was annouced.

This past Monday Night on Raw The Rock came back and as always he said a lot of this. This time to CM Punk and not John Cena. I loved their promo, because you really could feel that they just dont like each other, even in backstage. I think that CM Punk is better talker than The Rock. On the other hand Rock can make WWE Universe to say whatever he wants, which is also very impressive.

There is one quote that Punk said and I love it. He said "Your arms are just too short to box with God!" For some reason I think he si so right about it. CM Punk is way better in the ring than John Cena, in my opinion and It will not be an easy for The Rock to fight with him.

What do you guys think about the Royal Rumble match? Are you excited? Did you like their promo on Raw? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat