Night of Champions 2012 : Card & My predictions

Night of Champions is in a few hours and I decided to tell you what matches we´ll see. Also I will tell you my predictions as well as what I want to happend on NOC. Dont forget to follow me on twitter for NOC updates and tell me in comments bellow what you think will happend!

1) Pre-Show Number one contender for United State´s championship battle royal

2) Fatal 4 Way Intercontinental championship match
The Miz (champ) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhotes

3) United State´s championship match
Anotino Cesaro vs. the winner of the battle royal

4) Divas championship match
Layla (champ) vs. Kaitlyn

5) World hevyweight championship match
Sheamus (champ) vs. Alberto del Rio

6) Single match
Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler

7) TagTeam championship match
Kofi Kingston & R-truth (champs) vs. Kane & Daniel Bryan

8) WWE championship match
CM Punk (champ) vs. John Cena

What I think will happend!
1)
2) Rey Mysterio def. The Miz, Cody Rhotes and Sin Cara
3) Antonio Cesaro def. the winner of the royal battle
4) Layla def. Kaitlyn
5) Alberto del Rio def. Sheamus
6) Randy Orton def. Dolph Ziggler
7) Kofi Kingston & R-truth def. Kane & Daniel Bryan
8) John Cena def. CM Punk

What I want to happend!
1)
2) The Miz def. Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhotes and Sin Cara
3)
4) Kaitlyn def. Layla
5) Alberto del Rio def. Sheamus
6) Dolph Ziggler def. Randy Orton
7) Kane & Daniel Bryan def. Kofi Kingston & R-truth
8) CM Punk def. John Cena

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat