Jerry Lawler collapsed on Raw!

My only reaction can be WHAT??? This happend on Monday Night Raw 9/10/12

I always watch Raw on sections, just because it is easier for me and I write posts as I watch it. So when I wrote the post about CM Punk and Orton´s match I had no idea that there will be a Tagteam match and also I had no idea what will happend to Jerry "The King" Lawler.

I had to say when I saw the camera goes on Michael Cole and the seat right next to him was empty, the first thing that came to my mind was CM Punk. I thought he just attacted Jerry once again in that kinda "during commerical break," but then Michael Cole said what happend and I was in complete shock.

Jerry Lawler collapsed and fell on the ground. You could not see that on TV, which was good. After that he was carried to backstage and later to the local hospical. The Raw was actually in Montreal, Canada. The show continued after that, but it was kinda weird.

How you can enjoy the show when something like that happend? Because of the respect, Raw was without a commentery from the moment Jerry collapsed. I had to say I kinda like it like that better.

I pray for you, Jerry. Please get well soon, so we dont have to listen Michael Cole all the time :-D We already miss you! Tweet with #PrayforJerry

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat