HBK Shawn Michaels will be at SummerSlam 2012

Very exciting news for every fan of Shawn Michaels, for every fan of WWE actually. HBK Shawn Michaels will be at SummerSlam.

Now he will not have a match, cuz he is a man of his word, but he will be live at LA SummerSlam and he will be in Triple H´s corner during his match with Brock Lesnar. HBK said so on Monday Night Raw (for more info click here)

I was super excited to see him, I however did expect him to be part of that Raw, cuz it was in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas, but I did not see the SummerSlam news comin. I can not tell you how excited I was.

I do think Brock Lesnar will win againts Triple H, however. I dont want that to happend, but I think it will happend anyways. The reason why I think that is because Brock Lesnar is such a huge star and he actually did wrestle in WWE with John Cena and he lost.

I dont really think he would agreed on another lost, therefor I do think Brock Lesnar will win. I would love to see him more often of Raw, even thou I do not like him that much. But thats beside the point.

So get excited to see Mr. WrestleMania at the biggest event of the summer, SummerSlam 2012!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat