Vince McMahon live on Smackdown this Friday

The first time in a quite some time, Vince McMahon will be live at Smackdown to tell us who is the new general manager for Smackdown. I do not know if you read my blog, but I post an article about the GM situation on SmackDown. If you wanna read it, you can find it right here.

I hope Edge will be the new general manager. I would love to be truth, but unfortunatelly I dont really think this is gonna happend, aldo it would be amazing, right?! Who is with me?

The Smackdown will be live on Friday 8/3/12 and I can not wait to see Vince McMahon again. I think Smackdown deserve a little more attention then it gets, because I feel it is all about Raw nowdays and that is pitty, cuz SmackDown is a hell of a show.

Tell me in comments bellow what you think, who will be the new or maybe old-new general manager of Friday Night Smackdown? Are you excited to see Vince McMahon again?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat