The Miz remains Intercontinental champion

On Smackdown 7/27/12 The Miz had to defend his new Intercontinental championship that he won on 1000th Episode of Raw (here is more info about that) againts Christian who decided to take his rematch that night.

It was the first match at the show, right in the beginning and I loved it! The Miz and Christian are both very good wrestlers. Their match was pretty long also. It was a great match with no predection who the winner will be.

In the end, The Miz won once again, so he is still the Intercontinental champion. I can not wait what next will WWE have for him, cuz I feel they try to put intercontinental championship on the level where used to be back when HBK was a IC champ.

So we will see, what will be next, but so far I really liked the match and I am happy The Miz is still intercontinental champion!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat