Randy Orton is back

The biggest crybaby in WWE is back, yes I am talking about The Viper Randy Orton. And yes I called him crybaby, yes I do not like him and yes I am not happy to see him back.

Aldo his match with Heatl Slater was pretty quick, so that was a good thing. Basically Randy Orton came back after he was SUSPENDED for the SECOND time. I think he really needs to relaise that this is not the way he should act.

I do not like him as a face and I do not like him as a heel. To be quite honest I think he is in WWE just because of his father, grandfather and his uncle who all worked with Vince McMahon´s dad, so it is kinda family buissnes.

So yeah, Randy Orton, the face of SmackDown is back. I am sure you are all excited and you all hate me for my opinion and you can, but I am not gonna change it, just because you would like to. But I am fair enough to say : Welcome back, Randy Orton

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat